We all agree that data loss is inevitable and that to recover the missing data we rely on professional data recovery software. This is because manually restoring that data is next to impossible, moreover, when the data loss scenario is quite complex in nature. We very often get encountered with situations when we accidentally lose or delete data. But what if you have lost a whole partition on your hard drive or SSD? You might have saved a lot of precious files in a separate drive so that they don’t get lost and are easier to access. Suddenly while accessing it you face this data loss scenario where the whole partition is deleted or lost.
Fortunately, we have a lot of partition recovery software available in the market but randomly selecting anyone can also make things worse. In this article, we will talk about a trusted software that you can rely on to recover the lost or deleted drive.
Remo Data Recovery is a very well-known name in the world of data recovery and is one of the most widely preferred software for recovering data. However, if you are in a dilemma about whether to go along with the product and what are its features, you will get to know in detail here in this write-up.
Impressionable Features Of Remo Partition Recovery
Here are a few star features of Remo partition recovery software that makes it one of the most recommended tools to restore partition data.
- Compatible & Recovers Data from a wide variety of Storage Media
This all-in-one partition recovery tool supports partition data recovery from;
- IDE, SATA internal & external hard drives.
- It can even retrieve partition data from SSD, HDD, or RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5 array drives.
- The tool is also capable of recovering data from all brands of USB Drive, Memory cards, digital cameras, Mobile Phones, Music players, etc.
- You can recover both active and dynamic partitions with the help of Remo Recover Pro software.
● Detect all kinds of File Types & Recovers Almost Everything
Remo partition recovery utility will assist you in recovering more than 300 files types like documents, spreadsheets, photos, videos, music, etc. Remo also supports the recovery of data from FAT32, FAT16, exFAT, NTFS, etc. The tool is capable of recovering data from deleted, formatted, and even re-formatted exFAT drives and partitions.
Additionally, the tool also allows you to add a specific file type to the existing 300 file types and recovers them too.
Ready to Tackle various & complex data loss scenarios
Whether you have lost the data while repartitioning a hard drive, resizing the partition, formatting, OS crash, or due to a RAW file system corruption, this tool is capable of seamlessly retrieve your data out from such disasters.
100% safe and Risk-free
Remo Partition Recovery Tool works in the read-only mode. Thus, it does not work directly on the original data. This gives you a fair overview of recovery chances without altering any content present in the drive.
Easy to Use
The tool is having a fantastic user interface that is easy to understand and makes the partition recovery process simpler even for a novice user. The tool just needs three clicks to complete the process.
Technical Assistance is Beyond Comparison
However, if you face any trouble while using the product their customer support team will guide you through the recovery journey as well. It is available 24×7 via Live Chat to help you with any problems or questions you may have.
Performance of Remo Partition Recovery Tool
One cool thing about the Remo Partition recovery tool is that you can download the tool for free and perform the partition recovery and check if the tool is able to recover all your data.
We tried to test the product to recover deleted & lost data from a Seagate hard drive. You have to first connect the external hard drive to the system where you have downloaded the Remo Recovery tool if you want to retrieve data from an external HDD or SSD.
- After downloading the tool for free, on the main screen you will see three tabs- Recover Files, Recover Photos, Recover Partitions. As the agenda here is to recover the partition so we have to select on “Recover Partitions” options on the main screen. Now you can either choose the physical hard drive existing on the computer under Storage Devices category or select the desired partition under the Drives/Partitions category. If you cannot find the partition, you can also select the hard drive showing as Disk 0 and click on Scan.
- Depending on the size of the partition or hard drive, the scanning process will take some time. After the scanning process is over you will see a list of partitions with information like name, created status, Size, etc.
- If you could not find the required partition earlier after this scan you can easily locate the partition by quickly verifying the partition size.
- After selecting the partition hit the scan button to check all the precious files that were lost. The best thing is you can use the Data View tab to locate the lost folders and to locate specific files click on the File Type View.
- Furthermore, Remo is providing a Deep Scan option as well for a more rigorous way to recover the lost or missing hard drive or SSD data. Now, you must be thinking that again you have to invest a considerable amount of time for the scan, but this is not the case. The tool has a Save Recovery Option available that you can use to resume the recovery process from the recovery list screen. Ultimately, we were able to restore a very huge partition which was almost about 250 GB from the Seagate Hard Drive.
In a conclusion after testing the software, we can say that the Remo Partition recovery tool is designed carefully and built to even make a complicated task like partition recovery easy even for non-techie users. It is designed to be practical and useful considering all the steady set of options like save recovery session were pretty well thought out. The best bit for every user is a free trial before actually investing in the software which is available for this product.
Hopefully, you have learned everything about the tool from our Remo Partition Recovery review. Now you can go ahead with the tool and perform the partition recovery with just three simple steps- Launch, Scan, and then save recovered data. According to us, Remo Partition Recovery is the ultimate data recovery choice! However, don’t just take our word for it! Try for yourself.